Perceptions Yoga, Mindfulness and Art is a nonprofit organization that provides underserved populations, including our local community of Jennings County, Indiana, with the opportunity to pursue wellness, self-care, wholeness, and healing through the practices of trauma sensitive yoga, mindfulness and art.
Perceptions Yoga Classes
- Saturdays at 9:30 AM - All Levels (KChil) + Zoom
- Sundays at 10:30 AM - Zoom ONLY All Levels (Charlinda) - New START TIME in NOVEMBER
- Tuesday at 10:30 AM - Chair at JC Senior Center (KChil)
- Thursday at 10:30 AM - Chair at Perceptions (KChil) - starting in NOVEMBER!
- Mondays at 6:00 PM - All Levels (Charlinda) +Zoom
- First Tuesday Yin Yoga/Tuesday VinYin All Levels Flow at 5:30 PM - All Levels (KChil) +Zoom
- Wednesdays Gentle Chair Yoga at 4:15 PM (Charlinda) + Zoom
- Thursdays at 5:30 PM - All Levels (KChil) - Restorative 3rd Thursday
Help Us Bring Yoga, Mindfulness and Art to You!
Yoga Classes - It is a pay what you can afford system - click HERE to pay.
Pay $5 (plus processing fee) for a single class.
Planning to take an average of 2 classes a week? You might want to pay $30 (plus processing fee) for the entire month.
Planning to take 2-3 classes a week? You might offer to pay $40 (plus processing fee) for the month.
Planning to take 10 or more classes each month? You might offer to pay $50 (plus processing fee) for the month.